- After admission
- Prominent research
- Research subjects
- PhD studies
- PhD courses
- Doctoral Schools
- Doctoral school: Education, learning and globalisation
- Doctoral school: Learning in multicultural societal contexts
- Doctoral school: Data Driven Systems
- Doctoral school: GlycoImaging
- Doctoral school: BioCapture
- Doctoral school: FontD
- Doctoral school: Relevancing Mathematics and Science Education (RelMaS)
- Research publications
- Collaborate with us
- About us
- Find education
- Student web
- For staff
WORKSHOPS FOR PHD STUDENTS | Workshop
Tuesday 28 September, 10:15 - 12:00
Keep track and get organized with EndNote
EndNote is a research tool and citation manager.
The workshop will cover:
• A general introduction to EndNote.
• How to start your own library of references using EndNote.
• How to insert citations into your documents and create a bibliography automatically.
No prior knowledge in reference management is required. Zoom URL will be shared to participants.