- After admission
- Prominent research
- Research subjects
- PhD studies
- PhD courses
- Doctoral Schools
- Doctoral school: Education, learning and globalisation
- Doctoral school: Learning in multicultural societal contexts
- Doctoral school: Data Driven Systems
- Doctoral school: GlycoImaging
- Doctoral school: BioCapture
- Doctoral school: FontD
- Doctoral school: Relevancing Mathematics and Science Education (RelMaS)
- Research publications
- Collaborate with us
- About us
- Find education
- Student web
- For staff
Monday 8 November, 13:00 - 15:00
What does 100 years of Swedish democracy mean for the world?
To celebrate the centenary of Sweden's democracy, the REDEM research platform is hosting a seminar discussing Sweden's role in promoting democracy globally.
Amongst the speakers, the seminar includes Professor Richard Youngs, senior fellow in the Democracy, Conflict, and Governance Programme, based at the prestigious foreign policy think tank Carnegie Europe.
The seminar will be held in English.