Social professions for supporting youth in a European solidarity context
- Project members:
- Bialystok University - Poland (Coordinating University)
- Klaipeda University - Lithuania
- Latvijas Kristiga Academy - Latvia
- Waszawa University - Poland
- Time frame:
- 01 September 2019 - 30 December 2022
Young people are facing challenges driven by globalisation, technological developments, unemployment and societal crisis. This project focuses on the development of didactics and higher education pedagogy for future professional groups in the social field practices.
This project aims to build up student's readiness to work with positive youth development and innovative social interventions to strengthen positive resources for growth, education and change work among young people in risk situations. The work is conducted in international cooperation between five European universities.