- Collection of articles, Faculty of Technology and Society - Malmö University
About the course
The course offers fundamental perspectives on software development techniques and collaborative project work and contains the current advances in software development, such as:
- challenges for high-performing teams
- lean software development
- large-scale agile development
- distributed software development
- A-B testing
- data-driven innovation
- test driven development
- The equivalent of English 6/English B in Swedish secondary school.
- 60 credits of which 7,5 credits Software engineering basic course
- 15 credits of programming.
Swedish upper secondary grades 20%, University credits completed 60%, Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test (SweSAT) 20%
The university provides all students who are participating in, or have completed, a course to express their experiences and views on the course through a course evaluation which is organized at the end of the course. The university will collate the course evaluations and provide information about their results and any actions prompted by them. The results shall be made available to the students. (HF 1:14).
For more information about the education:firstname.lastname@example.org
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society, TS, conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...