- Fleming, Peter and Jones, Marc (2013) The End of Corporate Social Responsibility: Crisis and Critique. Los Angeles: SAGE.
- Moon, Jeremy (2014) Corporate Social Responsibility: A Very Short Introduction, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Nolan, Justine and Dorothee Baumann-Pauly (Eds.) (2016) Business and Human Rights: From Principles to Practice. Oxford: Routledge.
- Walker-Said, Charlotte and Kelly, John Dunham (Eds.) (2015) Corporate Social Responsibility? Human Rights in the New Global Economy. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Articles up to 200 pages.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Human Rights
About the course
Admission to the course requires a minimum of 60 approved credits with a certain progression in one of the following Major Subjects: European Studies, Human Rights, International Migration and Ethnic Relations, International Relations or Peace and Conflict Studies or similar.
University credits completed 100%
The University provides students who participate in or who have completed a course with the opportunity to make known their experiences and viewpoints with regards to the course by completing a course evaluation administered by the University. The University will compile and summarize the results of course evaluations as well as informing participants of the results and any decisions relating to measures initiated in response to the course evaluations. The results will be made available to the students (HF 1:14).
This education is provided by
Faculty of Culture and Society
At the Faculty of Culture and Society, research and education concerns many of the major issues of our time – for example those...