Course literature is chosen in consultation with the teachers/supervisors, but the student is also expected to search, evaluate and use relevant literature on their own.
Recommended reference literature:
• Broman, G., R., Karl, H., Basile, G., Byggeth, S., Connell, T. (2012) Sustainability Handbook, Studentlitteratur
• Eller, J.D. (2016) Cultural Anthropology: Global Forces, Local Lives, Routledge, Taylor & Frances
• Hylland Eriksen, T. (2004) What Is Anthropology? 2nd ed. (Anthropology, Culture & Society), Pluto Press.
• Marianne de Laet, M., Mol, A. (2000) The Zimbabwe Bush Pump: Mechanics of a Fluid Technology, Social Studies of Science 30/2, 225–63.
• Örtegren, K. (2004) The Logical Framework Approach Methods - A summary of the theory behind the LFA method, SIDA Development Unit, Edita Sverige AB, Art. no.: SIDA1489en
• United Nations (2015) Sustainable Development Goals, https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/
• United Nations (2017) Basic facts about the United Nations, 42nd ed., UN Department of Public Information, USA.
• Wenger, E. (2011). Communities of practice: A brief introduction