Course literature is chosen in consultation with the teachers / supervisors, but the student is also expected to search, evaluate and use relevant literature on his/her own.
Recommended reference literature beyond what is listed for the course MT195A Global Product Development I:
• Chesterman, Simon, Franck, Thomas M., & Malone, David M. (2016) Law and Practice of the United Nations, Oxford University Press
• Graeber, D. (2013) It is value that brings universes into being. HAU: Journal of Ethnographic Theory, 3(2), 219-243
• K. Schwalbe (2016) An Introduction to Project. Management: With a Brief Guide to Microsoft Project. Professional, 6th ed. Schwalbe Publishing.
• Michael F Ashby (2015) Materials and Sustainable Development, 1st, Butterworth-Heinemann.
• Schor, J. (2016) Debating the Sharing Economy, Journal of Self-Governance & Management Economics, 4(3).
• Shove, E. Beyond the ABC: Climate Change Policy and Theories of Social Change. Environ. Plan. A 2010, 42 (6), 1273–1285.
• Shove, E.; Pantzar, M.; Watson, M. (2012) The Dynamics of Social Practice?: Everyday Life and How It Changes; Thousand Oaks, CA?: Sage Publications
• United Nations (2015) Transforming our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, A/RES/70/1. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
• Weiss, T. D. (2008) The Oxford Handbook on the United Nations, Oxford University Press