Individual literature is selected by the student in consultation with the supervisor.
Master’s thesis Innovation for Change in a Digital Society (two years)
About the course
The purpose of the course is for the student to further develop knowledge, understanding and skills to work with problems in the field of computer science in a scientific way.
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Entry requirements and selection
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of at least 180 credits in the subject of computer science or related and relevant subjects. Examples of such subjects include informatics, computer and information science, information systems, interaction design, human-computer interaction and media technology.
- At least 15 credits in programming, system development or equivalent.
- Knowledge equivalent to English 6 at the Swedish upper secondary level
- At least a pass grade in the course Research methodologies, data analysis and communication or equivalent knowledge
- Least pass grade in the course Capstone Project
- At least 75 approved credits within the current programme
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...