- A. Teller, M. Pumperla, M. Malohlava (2015). Advanced Analytics with Spark: Patterns For Learning From Data at Scale. O'Reilly
- S. Amirgodshi, M. Rajendran, B. Hall, S. Mei (2017), Mastering Machine Learning with Apache Spark 2.x. Packt Publishing
- A collection of scientific articles will be added to the above mentioned literature.
Big Data Analytics on Cloud Computing Infrastructures
About the course
The purpose of this course is that the student develops a deeper understanding of big data analytics with cloud computing infrastructures, and how software is made available in cloud services. The student also develops his or her ability to handle big data processing using Apache Spark.
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Computer Science: Applied Data Science, Master's Program (Two-Year)
Entry requirements and selection
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related subjects.
- At least 15 credits in programming.
- At least 7.5 credits in mathematics.
- Knowledge equivalent to English 6 at Swedish upper secondary level
- Passing grade in the course Artificial Intelligence for data science
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
For more information about the education:firstname.lastname@example.org
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...