- Dawson, Christian (2009). Projects in computing and information systems. A student’s guide, 2nd edition. Addison Wesley
- Students choose additional literature in consultation with the teachers.
Capstone project in Applied Data Science
About the course
The purpose of this project course is that the student prepares for professional life by combining and applying skills and concepts from previous parts of the programme and deepens his or her knowledge in the data science field through project work.
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Entry requirements and selection
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related subjects.
- At least 15 credits in programming.
- At least 7.5 credits in mathematics.
- Knowledge equivalent to English 6 at Swedish upper secondary level.
- Passing grade in the course Data and Society
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
For more information about the education:email@example.com
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...