- Dourish, Paul. Where the Action Is: The Foundations of Embodied Interaction. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press, 2001.
- Dourish, Paul. “Epilogue: Where the action was, wasn't, should have been, and might yet be”. ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction. 20, 1, Article 2 (April 2013), 1-4.
- Höök, Kristina. Designingwith the Body: Somaesthetic Interaction Design. MIT Press, 2018.
- Kozel, Susan. “Re-Embodiment: new strategies for teaching Embodied Interaction.” Proceedings for CUMULUS Kolding, 2017, 107-116.
- Light, Ann. “HCI as heterodoxy: Technologies of identity and the queering of interaction with computers”. Interacting with Computers Vol.23, Issue 5, 2011, 430-438.
- McFadden, Syreeta. “Teaching the Camera To See My Skin: Navigating photography’s inherited bias against dark skin.”Buzzfeed, 2014.
Plus additional texts selected on a yearly basis to support the course work.
Students will be expected to purchase a basic electronicskit.Details to be provided at the start of the academic year.