Beyond the books listed below, literature will consist of excerpts from books and academic articles about subjects relevant to this course. Excerpts will be shared as digital documents on the course site and via e-books at the university library. Topic specific literature will be selected in consultation with the lecturer/supervisor.
- Binder, T., Michelis, G. D., Ehn, P., Jacucci, G., Linde, P., Wagner, I. (2011) Design things. The MIT Press.
- Cottam, H. (2018) Radical Help – how we can remake the relationships between us and revolutionise the welfare state. Virago.
- Halse, J., Brandt, E. Clark, B. and Binder, T. (2010) Rehearsing the future. Danish Design School Press.
- Sanders, E. B. N., Stappers, P. J. (2012). Convivial design toolbox: Generative research for the front end of design. BIS.
- Simonsen, J. and Robertson, T. (2013) Routledge International Handbook of Participatory Design. Routledge. Taylor & Francis Group.