• Michael Heath (2002). Scientific computing: An introductory survey, 2nd edition. McGraw-Hill
1. Degree of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering or a degree in a related field. All degrees must be equivalent to at least 180 higher education credits.
2. At least 22.5 credits of Mathematics.
3. The equivalent of English B in Swedish secondary school or equivalent
4. Passed courses: MA620A Scientific Programming, 7,5 hp
University credits completed 100%
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...