- Callister, William D. & Rethwisch, David G. (2015). Materials science and engineering: SI version. 9th. ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley
- Kittel, Charles (2018). Introduction to solid state physics – Global edition. Wiley
About the course
The course objective is to provide the student with specialised knowledge within the field of materials engineering and the knowledge and skills to apply mathematical methods to solve problems in this field. Moreover, the student shall develop knowledge of the application of methods for analysis and tests of material properties.
This course is offered as part of a programme:
- Degree of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering or a degree in a related field. All degrees must be equivalent to at least 180 higher education credits.
- At least 22.5 credits of Mathematics.
- The equivalent of English B in Swedish secondary school.
University credits completed 100%
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
For more information about the education:email@example.com
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...