- Als-Nielsen, Jens & McMorrow, Des (2011). Elements of modern X-ray physics. 2. ed. Chichester: Wiley (available for free via the University library)
- Other books in the topic available via the University library
- Review articles available at the University
- Compendia available at the University
Synchrotron- and Neutron Based Experimental Methods and Applications
About the course
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Entry requirements and selection
1. Degree in natural science/technology or a degree of engineering or a degree in a related field. All degrees must be equivalent to at least 180 higher education credits.
2. The equivalent of English B in Swedish secondary school or equivalent
University credits completed 100%
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
For more information about the education:email@example.com
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...