HistoryLab for European Civic Engagement: open e-Toolkit to train History Teachers on Digital Teaching and Learning
- Fredrik Alvén
- Ansvarig vid Mau:
- Fredrik Alvén
- University og Murcia - Cosme J. Gómez Carrasco (Coordinator of the project)
- University of Porto - Claudia Pinto Ribeiro
- University of Bologna - Beatrice Borghi
- École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales - Fabrice Boudjabaa
- University of Amsterdam - Carla Van Boxtel
- University of Helsinki - Najat Ouakrim-Soivio
- 01 januari 2021 - 31 maj 2023
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To Create a joint curriculum document. The current situation of the teaching of the History of Europe in European Secondary Education curricula will be analyzed to agree on a common framework of transversal contents that allow in this subject the acquisition of social and civic competences based on a multicultural, inclusive and equality approach.
- To Create a library of digital resources and teaching and learning units on European history, through active learning methods, emerging technologies, and from a multicultural, inclusive and gender equality approach.
- To Create online modules to train teachers in training and in practice to teach the history of Europe through digital resources and with innovative teaching methodologies (gamification, flipped-classroom, blended learning, etc.).
- To Design an integrated platform and validate its effectiveness through an educational intervention using the e-Toolkit among history teachers in initial training and in practice in Secondary Education.