Vi använder cookies på vår webbplats. Genom att surfa vidare på denna webbplats accepterar du att cookies används.
WORKSHOPS FÖR DOKTORANDER | Workshop
Torsdag 19 september, 10:00 - 12:00
Keep track, get organized! - Reference Management
Learn about the benefits of using a reference management program at the start of your research process. Malmö University Library offers you an opportunity to develop your skills in reference management, from collecting and organizing your references to using them in your writing.
The seminar will cover:
- A general introduction to reference management programs.
- How to start your own library of references in a reference management program.
- How to use a program during the different steps of your research process.
After the seminar you will:
- Understand the benefits of using a reference management program from the start of your research process.
- Be familiar with some different reference management programs.
- Know how to insert citations into your documents and create a bibliography automatically. Session pre-requisites: No prior knowledge in reference management is required. The library offers assistance in different programs.
/Team Reference management, email@example.com