Book a search consultation
Do you need help searching for information for your paper or project work? Do you intend to conduct a systematic literature review? As a student, teacher or researcher at Malmö University, you can book a search consultation where, together with a librarian, you will receive help in finding relevant material in your subject. If you have more concise questions, for example, about scientific texts or which database to choose, you are welcome to direct your questions to out information desks or use our chat function.
We can help with the following:
- Finding good keywords
- Searching in relevant databases
- Using different search strategies
- Evaluating and selecting scientific material
- You need to book at least three working days in advance.
- In order for us to be able to help you as best we can, it is good if you, before making an appointment, have decided what you are going to write about and have already tried searches on your subject.
Check if there is asearch guide in your subject, as this is a good way to get started with your search.
- If you are not able to come to one of the university’s three libraries, you can also take part in a search consultation via Skype.