- Kohavi, Ron. Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments A Practical Guide to A/B Testing, 2020
- Ståhl, Daniel and Mårtensson, Torvald. Continuous Practices: A Strategic Approach to Accelerating the Software Production System, 2018
- A collection of scientific articles.
Data-Driven Methodologies for Software Development
About the course
The student shall acquire an understanding of established practices and current research related to software development, as well as the impact and use of data science in software engineering.
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Entry requirements and selection
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related subjects.
- At least 15 credits in programming.
- At least 7.5 credits in mathematics.
- Knowledge equivalent to English 6 at Swedish upper secondary level.
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
For more information about the education:firstname.lastname@example.org
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...