The Malmö Individual and Neighbourhood Development Study (MINDS)
- Contact person:
- Marie Torstensson Levander
- Swedish Research Council
- Forte – Swedish Research Council for Health Working life and Welfare
- Project members at MaU:
- Collaborators :
- Institute of Criminology - Cambridge University
- Centre for Analytic Criminology
- Time frame:
- 27 June 2014 - 27 June 2024
- Research environment :
- Research subject:
About the project
The research project MINDS aims to increase knowledge about the upbringing, everyday life, and living conditions of children and young people.
To achieve this, interviews are conducted with over five hundred children and young people in Malmö. Several data collections have already been carried out and in the spring of 2014 the most recent interviews were conducted with the participants.