Tuition Fee - Online Payment
If you have received an invoice for tuition fee payment, you can pay by card using the form below.
- Make sure you have your invoice available before you commence the payment
- Complete the fields below. The amount to be paid must correspond to “First Installment” as mentioned in your invoice
- Click 'Continue' to proceed.
- Verify that the information is correct and click 'Continue'.
- Pay by card. The cards we accept are Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- When you have paid, you will receive an automatic confirmation message and a reference
number for your payment. You can now go ahead and apply for a residence permit.
- A second confirmation e-mail from the tuition fees office will also be sent to you within the next few days.
If you get an error message, please contact your bank or card provider for assistance and to check if the payment has gone through.
Is the information listed below correct?
If so, please continue to our secure payments provider by pressing "Confirm". You will be asked to enter your credit card details.
Malmö University is the acting personal data controller when processing data in connection to your payment. The basis for processing data is contract, and the collected data is limited to name, coordination number, invoice number and credit card information. Your data is stored for two years, and you can contact email@example.com to receive a copy of your data.
You can also request an amendment, deletion or limitation of your data. If you have any questions in regards to how Malmö University process personal data, you can contact the University's Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org, and should you have complaints that cannot be resolved together with the University, you can contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority.