Course literature is chosen in consultation with the teachers/supervisors, but the student is also expected to search, evaluate and use relevant literature on their own.
Recommended reference literature:
- Broman, G., R., Karl, H., Basile, G., Byggeth, S., Connell, T. (2012) Sustainability Handbook, Studentlitteratur
- Eller, J.D. (2016) Cultural Anthropology: Global Forces, Local Lives, Routledge, Taylor & Frances
- Hylland Eriksen, T. (2004) What Is Anthropology? 2nd ed. (Anthropology, Culture & Society), Pluto Press.
- United Nations (2011) Result-based management https://unsdg.un.org/resources/unsdg-results-based-management-handbook
- United Nations (2015) Transforming our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, A/RES/70/1. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
- United Nations (2017) Basic facts about the United Nations, 42nd ed., UN Department of Public Information, USA.
- Wenger, E. (2011). Communities of practice: A brief introduction