Address and opening hours
The Niagara building is shortened to NI in Kronox, the system for scheduling and room booking.
The house is open to the public weekdays 07.30–16.30. Students with a multicard and code have access every day 06–22.
The reception in Niagara offers service and support for students, visitors and staff at Malmö University. The reception can help you with:
- staff contact information
- general study information
- registration for in-house activities advertised on the info screen
- printing of study certificates in Swedish and English
- sale of Malmö University's promotional merchandise
- brochures and other information material.
Contact Reception NiagaraReception Niagara (Mazemap) firstname.lastname@example.org 040-665 76 64 Monday to Friday 08–16.30
You can find the lunch menu on Restaurang Niagara's website.
Find your way around with Mazemap
If you are looking for a specific lecture hall or meeting room you can use the Mazemap, an online tool which allows you to navigate the different University buildings.
Page modified: 2023-02-20