- Han, J., Kamber, M., & Pei, J. (2011). Data mining: Concepts and techniques (3rd ed.). Waltham: Morgan Kaufmann.
- Russell, Stuart Jonathan & Norvig, Peter (2010). Artificial intelligence: a modern approach. (3rd ed.) Boston: Pearson Education.
- Segaran, Toby. 2007. Programming Collective Intelligence (First ed.). O'Reilly.
Artificial intelligence for data science
About the course
The purpose of the course is that the student acquires the basic methods and techniques in the field of artificial intelligence and autonomous systems, with particular emphasis on practical use in the development of software for data science problems.
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Entry requirements and selection
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related subjects.
- Knowledge equivalent to English 6 at Swedish upper secondary level.
- At least 15 credits in programming.
- At least 7.5 credits in mathematics.
University credits completed 100%
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
For more information about the education:firstname.lastname@example.org
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...