1. From Theory to Research Outcomes in Peace and Conflict Studies (15 hp)
- Bacchi, C. and S. Goodwin (2016). Poststructural Policy Analysis. A guide to Practice. Palgrave Macmillan. (selected chapters)
- Bernard, H. Russell (2006) Research methods in anthropology: Qualitative and Quantitative methods. AltaMira Press. (Selected chapters on quantitative methods)
- Chambliss, D. F. and R. K. Schutt (2018) Making Sense of the Social World: Methods of Investigation (6th edition). Los Angeles: Sage.
- Creswell, J. W. 2009. Research Design, Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods Approaches (3rd edition). Sage Publications.
- Foucault, M. (1982 or any other edition) The Archaeology of Knowledge and the Discourse on Language. Vintage. (selected chapters)
- Nealon, J. and S. S. Giroux (2011) The Theory Toolbox. Critical Concepts for the Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences (2nd edition), Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Neuendorf, K. A. (2017) The Content Analysis Guidebook. Sage Publications, Inc. (selected chapters)
Literature will be added to this list.