- Jönsson, P. och Ekman, J. (2021) Computational Quantum Mechanics, Malmö University
- Phillips, A.C. (2003) Introduction to Quantum Mechanics, Wiley
Quantum Mechanics: Introductory course
About the course
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Entry requirements and selection
- General entry requirement (with the exemption of Swedish language) + or the equivalent of Physics 2, Chemistry 1, Mathematics 3C in Swedish secondary school. Or: Physics B, Chemistry A, Mathematics D in Swedish secondary school.
- At least 22,5 credits in Mathematics.
- The equivalent of English 6 in Swedish secondary school.
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...