- Geddes, A. & Scholten, P. (2016), The politics of migration and immigration in Europe, London: Sage [2nd edition]
- Weinar, A., Bonjour, S., and Zhyznomirska, L. (eds.) (2018). The Routledge Handbook of the Politics of Migration in Europe, 1st edition. London: Routledge
- Anderson, B. (1991). Imagined Communities: Reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism. London: Verso. Introduction
- Torpey, J. C. (2018). The invention of the passport: Surveillance, citizenship and the state. Cambridge University Press. Introduction, chapter 1 and conclusion
- Compendium with additional articles
IMER II: Europe and International Migration
About the course
Entry requirements and selection
The special prerequisite for this course is IMER 1.
University credits completed 100%
All students are offered an opportunity to give written feedback at the end of the course. A summary of the results will be made available. The students are also given a possibility to offer feedback through the course council.
For more information about the education:email@example.com
This education is provided by
Faculty of Culture and Society
At the Faculty of Culture and Society, research and education concerns many of the major issues of our time – for example those...