Module I – Research Methodology
- Cresswell, John W. & Crewell, J David, (latest edition) Research Design – Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches, Los Angeles: SAGE Publications.
- Moses, Jonathon, Knutsen, Torbjorn L (latest edition) Ways of Knowing, Competing Methodologies in Social and Political Research, Hampshire: Palgrave.
- Okasha, Samir, (latest edition) Philosophy of Science: a very short introduction, Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Silverman, David (latest edition) Interpreting Qualitative Data, London: SAGE publications.
+ Course portfolios with extended reading on different methodologies and resources for data collection.
Module II – Bachelor Thesis
- Literature is chosen in agreement with the project supervisor.