- Martinez, W &, Martines, A: Exploratory Data Analysis with MATLAB, Chapman & Hall 2005.
- Reiche, N al at, Data-driven storytelling, CRC Press, 2018.
- Peng, Roger D. Exploratory Data Analysis with R, 2015
- Tukey, J W.Exploratory Data analysis, Addison-Wesley 1977
Exploratory Data Analysis, Visualization and Storytelling
About the course
The course aims to enable the student to critically process the collected data using graphic visualisation and various analytical methods, as well as communicate results from the collected data in an easily understandable way.
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Entry requirements and selection
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related subjects.
- At least 15 credits in programming.
- At least 7.5 credits in mathematics.
- Knowledge equivalent to English 6 at Swedish upper secondary level.
University credits completed 100%
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...