Gradual return to campus during the autumn semester
It is now time to gradually return to a more normal daily routine. TheGovernment's so-called step four will be implemented from 29 September 2021 and will include the lifting of participation limits for general gatherings and public events. The Public Health Agency's advice on working from home will also be lifted and a gradual return to the workplace can begin–still adhering hygiene practices,
The following decision applies from September 29
- Scheduling for the whole semester still applies. Until November 7, teaching is both digital and on campus.
- A large part of the English-taught educations will be offered digitally throughout the autumn semester.
- The restriction on the number of seats in teaching premises is lifted, with the exception of the Faculty of Odontology and Klerken, which are dealt with in a separate decision. Those concerned will be informed separately.
- The University's premises are open to the public.
- Conferences and thesis defences can be held on site.
- Gradual return to campus of University employees.
Malmö University follows the authorities' recommendations closely and may reconsider the decision if the recommendations are changed.