Planned gradual return to education on campus autumn semester 2021
Based on the Swedish Public Health Agency's general advice, Malmö University plans to gradually return to full operation on campus during autumn semester 2021 in two steps.
- Until November 7, Malmö University will offer a combination of on-campus and digital teaching. Teaching will be conducted digitally where the University deems it to be appropriate, for example in larger student groups and situations where it’s not possible to keep social distance.
- From November 8, the University’s education and examination is planned to gradually be offered on campus according to normal facility capacity. However, a large part of the English-taught educations will be offered digitally throughout the autumn semester.
- The restriction on the number of seats in teaching premises is lifted, with the exception of the Faculty of Odontology and Klerken, which are dealt with in a separate decision. Those concerned will be informed separately.
- The University's premises are open to the public.
- Conferences and thesis defences can be held on site.
- Gradual return to campus of University employees.
Malmö University follows the authorities' recommendations closely and may reconsider the decision if the recommendations are changed.