Once you have completed your application with your academic credentials and English proficiency, you also need to submit a supporting document. You cannot use documents from other universities.
- For students applying in the first application round (international admission round, October 16- January 15), the supporting document must be uploaded to universityadmissions.se by February 1.
- For students applying in the second admission round, (national admission round, March 15- April 15), the supporting document must be uploaded to antagning.se/universityadmissions.se by April 15.
Supporting documents submitted after this date will not be accepted.
Read more about admissions rounds
How to apply
To complete your application, follow these steps:
- create an account and apply to the programme via universityadmissions.se/antagning.se
- upload your documentation as a pdf on universityadmissions.se/antagning.se or send the document by post. You will need to demonstrate both a bachelor's degree and English proficiency to be considered eligible for the programme. Applicants in their final year, who will receive their diploma before the programme starts, can also apply but must follow specific instructions.
- the supporting document must be uploaded to universityadmissions.se/antagning.se by the deadline.
The document can be downloaded here during the official application periods. When the programme is open for late application, please see the instructions below.
Note! No supporting document for late applications
If you apply when the programme is open for late application, you do not need to submit a supporting document. For late applications, study places and waiting list places are ranked by application date.