- After admission
- Prominent research
- Research subjects
- PhD studies
- PhD courses
- Doctoral Schools
- Doctoral school: Education, learning and globalisation
- Doctoral school: Learning in multicultural societal contexts
- Doctoral school: Data Driven Systems
- Doctoral school: GlycoImaging
- Doctoral school: BioCapture
- Doctoral school: FontD
- Doctoral school: Relevancing Mathematics and Science Education (RelMaS)
- Research publications
- Collaborate with us
- About us
- Find education
- Student web
- For staff
Research programmes combine prominent research environments to increase the output of academic studies. The research is carried out by connecting projects that deal with different issues through a common theme.
The Data Society research programme aims to advance the studies of digitalisation and datafication as pivotal change agents. We...
Disciplinary literacy and inclusive teaching
The research programme Disciplinary literacy and inclusive teaching (LIT) explores the multidimensional nature of language in...
The Foresight programme aims through a multidisciplinary approach to discover a new generation of predictive biomarkers for...