- Scholl, David S. and Steckel, Janice A. (2009). Density Functional Theory: A Practical Introduction, Wiley, 1st ed
Density Functional Theory
About the course
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Entry requirements and selection
- Degree in materials science, machine technology, physics, chemistry or the equivalent. All degrees must be equivalent to at least 180 higher education credits.
- At least 22,5 credits in Mathematics.
- The equivalent of English 6 in Swedish secondary school.
- MT640A Materials Engineering 7,5 credits.
- FY242E Kvantmekanik (Quantum mechanics), 7.5 hp.
The University provides students who are taking or have completed a course with the opportunity to share their experiences of and opinions about the course in the form of a course evaluation that is arranged by the University. The University compiles the course evaluations and notifies the results and any decisions regarding actions brought about by the course evaluations. The results shall be kept available for the students. (HF 1:14).
This education is provided by
Faculty of Technology and Society
The Faculty of Technology and Society (TS), conducts education and research with a focus on technology and natural sciences, in...