- After admission
- Prominent research
- Research subjects
- PhD studies
- PhD courses
- Doctoral Schools
- Doctoral school: Education, learning and globalisation
- Doctoral school: Learning in multicultural societal contexts
- Doctoral school: Data Driven Systems
- Doctoral school: GlycoImaging
- Doctoral school: BioCapture
- Doctoral school: FontD
- Doctoral school: Relevancing Mathematics and Science Education (RelMaS)
- Research publications
- Collaborate with us
- About us
- Find education
- Student web
- For staff
- Malmö University
- Julia Håkansson
I am a PhD-student in history and history didactics at the Department of Society, Culture and Identity. My research concerns nationalist political parties in Sweden and Denmark, and their use of history in regards to their aims of creating and maintaining a sense of national belonging. By deconstructing the political historical narratives, I study how history is used to create and maintain national identities, as the past is made into political means of mobilising voters in the present.
Other research interest are within the areas of museology and cultural heritage.
Apart from my phd-studies, I am the collaborations coordinator for the bachelor programme History: Specialisation in Cultural Heritage Studies, and teach within the subjects of history and cultural heritage studies.