- 6 & Bellamy, C. (latest edition). Principles of Methodology - Research Design in Social Science. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publication.
- Blaikie, N. (latest edition). Analyzing Quantitative Data - From Description to Explanation. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publication.
- Booth, W.C., Colomb G.G. & Williams, J.M. (latest edition). The craft of research. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Cresswell, J. W. & Cresswell, J. D. (latest edition). Research Design, Qualitative, Quantitative, and mixed methods approach. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications.
- Silverman, D. (latest edition). Interpreting Qualitative Data. (5th Edition). Thousand Oaks: Sage Publication.
- Additional material may be added and be made available electronically
Leadership and Organisation for Sustainability - Research Methods
About the course
The aim of the course is to develop knowledge and understanding about social science research methodology, and methods in a multidisciplinary context. It provides advanced skills for designing, performing, evaluating and reporting a research project in the context of organisation and leadership. The course highlights critical thinking and ethical approaches in research and provides knowledge, understanding and skills about different qualitative and quantitative methods and strategies for research design and data analyses.
This course is offered as part of a programme:
Leadership for Sustainability, Master's Programme (One-Year) Leadership for Sustainability, Master's Programme (One-Year)
Entry requirements and selection
Bachelor´s degree, consisting of 180 credits. English 6 in Swedish secondary school.
Malmö University provides students who participate in, or who have completed a course, with the opportunity to express their opinions and describe their experiences of the course by completing a course evaluation administered by the University. The University will compile and summarise the results of course evaluations. The University will also inform participants of the results and any decisions relating to measures taken in response to the course evaluations. The results will be made available to the students (HF 1:14).
For more information about the education:USstudent@mau.se
This education is provided by
Faculty of Culture and Society
At the Faculty of Culture and Society, research and education concerns many of the major issues of our time – for example those...